Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Welcome to My Cooking Studio!

I arrived at The Hague, Netherlands, on September 1st, 2005. I took my master degree in developing studies at the Institute of Social Studies (ISS). Actually, there are many abreviations for ISS, other than Institute of Social Studies. It can be that cleaning service company in the hague :) or "Institute Sekolah Sinting" (according to Ery), or "Institute Senang Senang " (according to us :P)

Anyway, ISS is a great place to learn and to interact with other people from all around the world. Indeed, ISS is a micro world within Den Haag, with 185 students from at least 60 countries all over the world. Sure you would instantly feel the multiculturalism atmoshphere there. Different people, different cultures and traditions, including different taste of foods and drinks! What an experience!

With all those schedules, assignments, group works, essays, exams bla bla bla the boring stuffs of course :) still we must find some time to do some things that we really loveeeee to do for: cooking experiments! trying something new from my neighbours or making my own recipes. And this blog records those cooking experiments during my study in The Hague and when I got back to Indonesia.
Hope you will enjoy the recipes :-)

cheers,

Herni S. Nurbayanti

No comments: